Vista Stroller TravelSafe Bag by UPPABaby
Note: This fits the 2015-2017 Vistas as well as older Vista models.
Protect your investment with super durable Vista carry bag. Convertible bag allows you to roll with stroller wheels exposed or carry like a duffle with wheels off and packed inside. Plus! It comes with the Uppababy TravelSafe Guarantee. Register your Vista and Travel Bag and if there is any damage to the stroller after being gate checked, UPPAbaby will fix it.
- rugged 600 denier, nylon fabric
- exposed wheels attached to bag for easy rolling
- convenient inner wheel bag contains stroller wheels
- padded bumper bar pocket
- front luggage tag pocket
- comes with the Uppababy TravelSafe Program
TravelSafe Program - How It Works Register both your stroller and TravelBag online at /register-stroller/ prior to your departure. The VISTA and CRUZ TravelBag serial number is 5-digits and located on the inside of the bag by the top handle. The G-Series TravelBag serial number is located on the TravelSafe label above the Warning label on the inside of the TravelBag bottom. Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
1. Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (VISTA and TravelBag)
2. Image of damage to VISTA
3. Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby TravelBag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline. Please note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim.
To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TravelSafe, travel happy!