Munch Mitt for Babies
Brand Munch Baby
The Munch Mitt Teether is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for teething babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
*Munch Mitt Mini is a smaller version of the original, designed for petite handed and preemie babies.
- Recommended for ages 3-8 months
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain
- Interchangeable between hands
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Wash by hand or on delicate cycle