Go The F*ck To Sleep - A Goodnight Story
Disclaimer: Not for those easily offended. If you fall into this category please continue your search for something more traditional and wholesome. Like Goodnight Moon. Go the F*ck to Sleep is a bedtime book for parents who live in the real world. Where a few snoozing kitties and cutesy rhymes don't always send a toddler sailing blissfully off to dreamland. Profane, affectionate, and radically honest, award-winning author Adam Mansbach's verses perfectly capture the familiar and unspoken tribulations of putting your little angel down for the night. In the process, Go the F*ck to Sleep opens up a conversation about parenting, granting us permission to admit our frustrations, and laugh at their absurdity. With illustrations by Ricardo Cortes, Go the F*ck to Sleep is beautiful, subversive, and pants-wettingly funny. A book for parents new, old and expectant. P.S. You probably shouldn't read it to your children.
- a bedtime book for parents who live in the real world
- profane, affectionate, and radically honest
- captures the familiar and unspoken tribulations of putting your little one down for the night
- written by Adam Mansbach, illustrations by Ricardo Cortes
- for parents new, old and expectant
- 32 pages