Cathy the Carrot Teether by Oli & Carol
Brand Oli & Carol
CATHY THE CARROT is a vegetable-shaped teether that will alleviate your baby's discomfort during teething while introducing them to the benefits of healthy eating habits.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. As each piece is unique, the products can present variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Completely hygienic and free of bacteria. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol educates children at Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in North India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.