2016 Mesa Car Seat by UPPAbaby
Parenting is complex enough - so shouldn't your car seat be both effective and simple? The UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat has pared down this key safety device to its essence, with top-notch safety features and incredible ease of use. And did we mention that you don't need to buy a separate adapter to use it with your UPPAbaby Vista or UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller?
- Specifications: Use the Uppababy Mesa Infant Car Seat with babies weighing 4-35 pounds, up to 32” tall. The lowest harness position is optimized for preemies, giving the teeniest babies a safe ride home.
- Safety: Side Impact Protection (SIP) is integrated with the no-rethread harness. The adjustable headrest is designed to make it easy to tell where your babyês head should be for optimal protection. Also, the bottom of the base is finished so that it wonêt scratch up your vehicle seats, eliminating the need for seat protectors which can compromise the safety of your car seat.
- Ultra-easy base installation with LATCH: The unique self-retracting SmartSecure LATCH system allows you to install and remove the Mesa Infant Car Seatês slender base in literally seconds. Just click in the LATCH connectors and push down hard until the tightness indicator turns green, and you're done.
- Ultra-easy base installation with safety belts: Built-in belt lockoffs make this installation quick and easy, too, utilizing the same red-to-green tension indicator.
- Compatible with the Vista and Cruz: An included adapter turns your UPPAbaby Vista into a one-click travel system that will make transferring baby from the car to the stroller a snap. The Mesa Infant Car Seat is also compatible with the UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller - and doesnêt even need an adapter! A one-push stroller release on the car seat carry handle lets you pop the 10.5 pound car seat off the stroller with no fuss whatsoever.
- Cool canopy: The SPF 50+ canopy on the UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat can pull out to protect your baby from the sun - or retract right into the seat for a nice clean look.
- 2015 model is 1 lb. lighter than previous models and features a softer seat fabric.
Infant Car Seat: 17”W x 25.75”L x 23”H
Car Seat on Base: 17”W x 28”L x 25”H
Base: 14.25”W x 21.25” L x 10.25” H (lowest level), 13” H (highest level)
Carrier: 9.9 lbs
Base: 9.0 lbs